Monday, June 18, 2007

McPaper Founder: Limbaugh an Idiot, Bloggers Stupid

From the incontinent man who brought you the McPaper.
Q: We are...ripped by the right-wing conservative talk show hosts and others who just brand the mainstream media as worthless. Do we deserve that?...And what can we do about it?

A: Well, when I travel across the country, my amusement comes from Rush Limbaugh's show. I find that that's one of the funniest programs on the air. I don't become offended by the idiotic things he says; I become amused by them. But I also think that from my perspective that it's OK for idiots like him to voice their opinion because that's what this country is about and that's what the First Amendment is about. I might add that I have become convinced, although a little reluctantly, that all the bloggers on the Internet have a right to all of their stupidity, too. And there's a lot of it.
Via NewsBusters.

He hired Larry King to write a column, and we're stupid.

Full story here.

No comments: