Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tony Snow has Passed Away at Age 53

I know Jammie has already posted on this but I wanted to pass on my condolences also.


This was the first thing I heard this morning when I woke up and turned on the TV. It hit me like a shower of cold water. I always respected and admired Tony Snow. He always appeared genuine and warm. I, like most other people became introduced to him from his time on Fox News, and from there I found him on the radio and listened to his show. He had an easy going yet no nonsense style on air. Listening to his radio show I never remember hearing him displaying annoyance or anger at any caller or guest, although at times I was about to pop a blood vessel. He was only 53 years old and he leaves behind a wife and 3 children.

Rest in peace, Tony and my condolences and sympathy go out to his family and those who truly knew him.

No comments: