Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ayers Plays the Victim, Fabricates Recent Events

Typical cowardly nonsense from the unrepentant terrorist.
On the campaign trail, McCain immediately got on message. I became a prop, a cartoon character created to be pummelled.

When Alaska Governor Sarah Palin got hold of it, the attack went viral. At a now-famous Oct. 4 rally, she said Obama was "pallin' around with terrorists." (I pictured us sharing a milkshake with two straws.)

The crowd began chanting, "Kill him! Kill him!" It was downhill from there.
Of course, as we all know, that was a fabrication by a reporter from Scranton and there was never any evidence anyone shouted that at a rally. But hey, when you're playing the victim, why deal with the facts?
My voicemail filled up with hate messages. They were mostly from men, all venting and breathing heavily. A few threats: "Watch out!" and "You deserve to be shot." And I got some emails like this one from satan@hell.com: "I'm coming to get you and when I do, I'll waterboard you."

The police lieutenant who came to copy down those threats deadpanned that he hoped the guy who was going to shoot me got there before the guy who was going to waterboard me, since it would be most foul to be tortured and then shot.

The good news was that every time McCain or Palin mentioned my name, they lost a point or two in the polls. The cartoon invented to hurt Obama poked holes in the rapidly sinking McCain-Palin ship.
If they "lost a point or two" every time they mentioned Ayers, how did they manage to lose by only five points?

I find it rather implausible this guy got an email from satan@hell.com, considering there isn't an email service provider called hell.com. You would think the editors of this Canadian paper would fact check this nonsense.

No comments: