Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hollywood Tool: 'I Have Never Been Able to Put the Word ‘My’ Before President Before'

Well, I guess this makes us even. I've never been able to put the word intelligent before Sean Penn's name. I guess this douchebag was so drunk or stoned he missed out on the glorious Carter and Clinton administrations.
One of the most vocal opponents in Hollywood to President George W. Bush, the war in Iraq and the botched rescue of Hurricane Katrina victims declared peace with American politics this week with the election of Barack Obama as the next president.

“I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my family watching our new president-elect,” actor/director Sean Penn said Thursday night as he collected the Britannia Award for Excellence in Film from the Los Angeles chapter of BAFTA, the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.

“I have never been able to put the word ‘my’ before president before,” he added, prompting loud applause from the British-American film industry crowd that also honored actors Tilda Swinton and Don Cheadle and director Stephen Frears.

No comments: