Friday, April 10, 2009

Imbecile Rapper: 'South Park Murdered Me Last Night and It's Pretty Funny'

Apparently he's a dope, or is dope, but doesn't want to be a dope.

Or something like that. Translation may be necessary.
Kanye West has told fans he's working on playing down his "crazy ego" after being ridiculed in a new episode of "South Park."

In a blog on his official site, Kanyeuniversecity.com, the 31-year-old rapper wrote: "South Park murdered me last night and it's pretty funny. It hurts my feelings but what can you expect."

The episode of the merciless Comedy Central cartoon, entitled "Fishsticks," has a character based on West attempt to tap into his "genius" superpowers to solve a schoolyard joke that only he doesn't find funny.

Famous for his over-the-top rants and temper tantrums, West finally appears to have seen the error of his egotistical ways. "The crazy ego is played out at this point in my life and career," he blogged, adding, "I just wanna be a doper person which starts with me not always telling people how dope I think I am. I need to just get past myself."
Speaking coherent English would be a nice starting point.

Here's a snippet lifted off YouTube. Language warning.

No comments: