Sunday, June 03, 2007

Moronic HuffPoster Dismisses JFK Terror Plot

You really have to work hard at being this stupid and naive.
Um... forgive me for being cynical, but we've been lied to so many times before, with Bush administration propagandists transforming the angry ramblings of narcissistic pizza-boys into sophisticated, 24-like conspiracies, well... I'm having trouble taking any of these stories seriously. I mean, I suppose I wouldn't chafe so much at the inconvenience of the enhanced security restrictions put in place in the wake of the infamous "plot" to bring down a jetliner by mixing a high-powered liquid explosive mid-flight, if the would-be terrorists actually had the resources or know-how to carry out their threat, or if the plan was at least, you know, scientifically possible.
It gets worse.

I guess once Bush is out of the White House, there won't be any more terrorism, and we can all go back to singing Kumbaya.

No comments: