Sunday, March 16, 2008

HILLARY'S IMAGINARY ACHIEVEMENTS

I suppose that I am in a position to comment on Hillary Clinton's claims that she played a significant role in what is called the Northern Ireland "peace process" since I was one of many others involved at that time. In my case I was trying to oppose the appeasement of terrorism that was being planned. Let me assure you that she is lying through her teeth when she alleges she contributed anything of substance. It was husband Bill - that dear friend of terrorist scum like Arafat - who worked alongside Irish PM Ahern and UK PM Blair - and this unholy trinity then did their bit to twist the arms and in other wats cajole democrats to enter a political arrangement with murdering IRA terrorists. Hillary made the tea and talked to pointless left-wing womens groups.

No comments: