Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obama: 'I’ve Got Nothing But Love For Joe the Plumber'

I guess trashing him for the past week is some sort of tough love.
“I’ve got nothing but love for Joe the Plumber. That’s why I want to give him a tax cut,” he told the crowd of more than 30,000 at Miami’s Bicentennial Park. “Apparently, John McCain has decided, if you can’t beat our ideas, than you’re going to make up ideas and attack those.”
Must be great to live in an alternate universe.
ABC News' Sunlen Miller reports: At a rally before 30,000 in downtown Miami, Senator Obama said it was “remarkable” that Senator McCain has pointed the finger at him for being responsible for Joe the Plumber’s public portrayal.

“He’s decided to completely make up - just fabricate- this notion that I’ve been attacking Joe the plumber,” Obama said, “let me tell you something, even yesterday, just yesterday Joe the Plumber himself said that wasn’t true. I’ve got nothing but love for Joe the Plumber. That’s why I want to give him a tax cut.”
Oh, he never attacked him?



What a shameless liar.

No comments: