Tuesday, December 30, 2008

JWF a 2008 Weblog Awards Finalist

Since the 2007 Best New Blog Award catapulted us to unprecedented levels of greatness, we'd be remiss if we didn't acknowledge we've now moved on up and been nominated as a finalist for the Best Large Blog for 2008.

Best Large Blog (Authority between 301 and 500)
Sister Toldjah
DeSmogBlog
Miss Cellania
JammieWearingFool
Bloggasm
skippy the bush kangaroo
The Agonist
Fafblog
Mombian: Sustenance for Lesbian Moms
Whatever

I really dig Sister Toldjah and have been a fan of hers for some years, so if she beats me I'm cool with that. The rest of this crew I can't say I know much about.

I'll quibble with a minor point. Since I was nominated I'm no longer properly grouped, although I guess I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, check here and vote for your favorite blogs when the voting opens.

I'll sort through the nominees and recommend some favorites later on.

No comments: