Friday, February 20, 2009

'My Husband Is My Best Friend'

Hillary Clinton, making it up as she goes along. Honestly, who in their right mind would be best friends with someone who shits all over them and cheats on them with anything that moves?

A very weak person, that's who.
Asked how she knew that ex-president Bill was and is her one true love, Mrs Clinton responded: "How does anybody know about love? If you can describe it, you may not fully be experiencing it.

"My husband is my best friend," she added. "We have an endless conversation ... we never get bored.

"I just feel very fortunate...that I have a relationship that's been so meaningful to me in my adult life."

Mrs Clinton urged the students to pursue love, saying "personal relationships are really what's important in life."
I guess these kids never heard of the fat intern.

No comments: