Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sorry, Guys, Octomom's Off the Market Until 2027

No doubt she's got suitors lining up around the block trying to get some action. Mentally unstable, no job, 14 kids, what's not to like?
The oddball mom of eight newborns hasn't had sex for eight years, and vows to go dateless for another 18, according to published reports yesterday.

Nadya Suleman, 33, insisted she hasn't been with a man since well before her eldest son, who is 7, was born though in vitro fertilization.

"I can't remember the last time I went on a date," Suleman told The Sun newspaper of London, after she was asked when was the last time she had sex. "Boyfriends? I think I'd have to be extremely selfish. I cannot maintain a social life and be a mother."

Suleman promised to abstain from men until all her kids have grown up and flown the coop.
That date will be reality TV gold.

No comments: