Friday, February 06, 2009

Obama Cultist: Republican Rule Almost ‘Killed Me’

It'll be amusing if she drops dead while Obama is president.
Grammy award-winning singer and Academy award-winning actress Cher told CNSNews.com that living under Republican rule almost “killed her,” and she does not understand why anyone would want to be a Republican. She also said that President Barack Obama’s “intelligence” and “spirit” is “so great” he will be able to do “more than anyone could possibly do.”

“His intelligence is so great and his spirit is so great, I believe he will be able to do as much if not more than anyone could possibly do,” Cher told CNSNews.com at the “Declare Yourself” inaugural ball. “I just think he’s totally the right person at this time in our history. He brings something more in his spirit than maybe another president could be even with the same intelligence. There’s something about him that brings more with his spirit, and that’s what Americans need right now. Republicans almost killed me.”
She sounds like a brainwashed cult member. Even for Obama worship this drivel is so far over the top. Truly pathetic.
“You know what? I have so – I try to be charitable and there are some really good Republicans, but I just don’t understand how anyone would want to be a Republican. I just can’t figure it. I don’t understand,” she said. “If you’re poor, if you’re any kind of minority – gay, black, Latino, anything. If you’re not a rich – I don’t know. If you’re not a rich born-again-Christian, I don’t get it.
Maybe if you knew the slightest thing about politics you might understand it, you idiot.

No comments: