Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Big White Sox Fan Can't Name Any White Sox He Rooted For Growing Up, Enjoyed Games at 'Cominsky' Park

Obama: “You know uh ….. I … I thought that … uh …. you know … the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh … I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh …. I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A’s fan.
He also refers to Comiskey Park as Cominsky Park.

What a two-bit phony boob. Typical of his front-running ways he wound up rooting for the Oakland A's just when they were winning three consecutive World Series. He probably later became a fan of the Big Red Machine and New York Yankees in the later 1970s. I wonder also why he wasn't a San Diego Padres or LA Dodger fan since Hawaii is closer to those cities than Oakland? And why not the San Francisco Giants? Oh, probably because all those teams weren't winning titles in the 70s.

Color me suspicious, but why do I get the feeling Obama didn't become a White Sox fan until 2005?

Via SBB.

This just in: Obama announces he will be rooting for Duke last night and predicts a close game with Butler having a shot to win at the end.

No comments: