Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Palin's Creepy Psycho-Stalker Plays the Victim

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Could it get any more pathetic with this loser? Actually, it does become more pathetic, thanks to Matt Lauer lobbing some softballs his way.
LAUER: Well I'm happy to hear you're not there to observe them. Because from that close proximity, you wouldn't be observing them in any form of natural state. Would you? I mean, after all, you are now, if you get to look at them now, you're looking at them knowing that they're, that [they know] you're looking at them. So it's, they, they aren't gonna be behaving naturally I would imagine.

MCGINNISS: I wouldn't know how they behave and I don't care how they behave in their backyard. And I don't care what they do in the privacy of their own home and I don't care what their children do. I care what my children do, I care what my grandchildren do. I couldn't care less about her kids.

LAUER: You, you've obviously gotten some strong criticism from people over on Fox News. I'm sure you're not surprised by that. But words like stalker, voyeur, peeping Tom, you know, is this, does this all fall into the category, Joe, of, of any press is good press, especially when you're, you're perhaps trying to raise some interest in an upcoming book?

MCGINNISS: No, Matt and I'll tell you exactly why and I'll tell you how all this came about. I moved here and didn't tell anybody outside my family that I was moving here. I wanted to tell the Palins directly, personally, face to face, and then hopefully work out with them some accommodation of where we could all live peacefully, if not with great friendship over the course of the next three months or so until Labor Day. Sarah hysterically puts up this Facebook page with all sorts of ugly innuendo, which, which frankly, you know it's revolting, the things that she has caused people to say about me. She has created all the publicity. I didn't expect any publicity at all. I wish she hadn't said a word.
Naturally, this creep plays the oh-so-tired Nazi card.
MCGINNISS: No. You know what actually what I've learned from that, Matt. And what you just recited, it's very informative. And I think it's probably a lesson for the American people of the power Palin has to incite hatred and her willingness and readiness to do it. She has pushed a button and unleashed the Hounds of Hell, and now that they're out there slavering and barking and growling. And that's the same kind of tactic and I'm not calling her a Nazi, but that's the same kind of tactic that the Nazi troopers used in Germany in the '30s. And I don't think there is any place for it in America.
He's not calling her a Nazi, but she's just acting like one.

Thanks for clearing that up, Joe.

I wonder if Matt Lauer would appreciate stalker paparazzi moving in next door so they could examine his marital problems?

H/T Thomas.

No comments: