Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cheney Derangement Syndrome at HuffPost

The High Priestess of Hate just can't get enough Dick.

Cheney that is.

As usual, her charming guests are on the best Sunday behavior.
4. lisakaz
You have to wonder about whether these medical interventions have replaced Cheney with some Frankenstein monster. Is he just a broken record with the Iraq/9-11 lie? Does anyone ever laugh when he says this (and this that person taken out and shot?)? He can't be that clueless, so he's got to be related to Darth Vader, truly. I wonder when someone will ask Scooter about it.

He is a scarey guy. I feel sorry for his children/grandchildren. Their only hope is that they can block any recollection of him after he dies -- if evil like that can ever truly die.
Illiterate, yet shows compassion for the children.
5. wombat
I hope that in the search for Cheny's heart that the poor little black thing will expand ten times its size as, like the Grinch who stole Chritmas, Cheny comes o discover the true meaning of Ameria
June 10, 2007 at 03:34am AM EDT
English translation, please.
12. insanityfollows
Ariana, I am so glad you hold Cheney's feet to the flames. Hold them a little closer. I have felt like the lone voice for so long that I literally feared persecution. I don't like being right, but I have insisted that this man is truly diabolical since I was old enough to develop a political conscience. The activities that you pointed out don't surprise me at all. What surprises me is the constant lack of outrage towards this man. Maybe it is out of fear. He reminds me of Stalin sometimes-not quite as paranoid, but quietly deadly. Everyone was terrified of him but no one admitted it until he died. Thank you for being a brave (public) voice of opposition to what he stands for. NOTHING!
June 10, 2007 at 09:50am AM EDT
Cheney = Stalin. Why didn't I think of that?
17. emerywood
It is more of the same from Chaney. He and his followers are Bible-thumping, God-fearing, holier-than-thou mean folks. They can't tell the difference between an Iraqi and a Saudi and they don't much care. They blame communists for suppoorting anti-war activists in this country and they hate Latinos like they used to hate Blacks. The blind leading the blind is in vogue in America.
June 10, 2007 at 01:07pm PM EDT
What we really hate is stupidity.

No comments: