Friday, October 03, 2008

'Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back'

I always thought this was a cheesy line and I can't believe there are guys out there still using it.
A horny JetBlue flight attendant from Brooklyn admitted turning a woman's trip into hell, showering her with dirty talk and photos and insisting he wanted to give her "some chocolate love," authorities said.

Lewd steward Dayne Arokium is off the job after copping to the lusty shenanigans, court papers show.

According to the feds, Arokium's sexual advances toward Gina Rousset of Wharton, NJ, started as soon as she boarded a flight from Fort Lauderdale to Newark on Jan. 11.

Arokium allegedly insisted that the seat next to Rousset be empty, telling her: "No, baby, no one is going to sit next to you. You're mine."

He told her that he was eventually going to give her "some chocolate love." She took this to be a sexual proposal, the US Attorney's Office in New Jersey said.

After takeoff, he then allegedly said, "I have something special to show you." Rousset declined his offer and said that she only wanted coffee.

He allegedly responded by saying he had some "special coffee" for her.

A few moments later, he threw his cellphone down onto her tray. On the screen was a picture of his penis, the feds say.

At another point, Arokium allegedly grabbed her buttocks and said, "You know I have a big c- -k. Once you go black, you never go back. I know you want me inside of you."

He finally added, "I will be at the Marriott tonight."

"I told him, 'You're disgusting. You know I'm married and I don't want any part of you,' but he kept going and going and going," Rousset told WCBS-TV.

Arokium allegedly admitted "showing the full-body naked picture on his cellphone" and "to making sexual advances."

No comments: