Tuesday, November 04, 2008

'If it Weren't for Joe Biden, I Would Not Exist As a Human Being'

Something else to blame Joe Biden for. I could argue if it weren't for Joe Biden and the left there'd be another 40 million Americans and we wouldn't worry whether this doofus was ever conceived, but I'll leave that discussion for another day. Tonight we're just going to goof on empty-headed celebutards. You'll need to scroll down and avoid the gushings of the thug Poof Diddly, or whatever the hell his name is, so here's an excerpt.
Pete Wentz, bass player for Fall Out Boy, showed up at his polling center in Beverly Hills, Calif., which turned out to be the garage of a private home. The longtime Obama and Joe Biden supporter who also rallied against a California proposition that would ban gay marriage, said his vote "feels important."

"I don't usually go out of my way to indoctrinate people or tell people, 'You should do this because of me, or you shouldn't do this because of me,' but I think it's important for people to get out there," said the 29-year-old rocker. His pregnant wife, singer Ashlee Simpson, wasn't with him, but Wentz said she would be out later to vote.

For Wentz, the vote for Biden for vice president was more than important — it was personal.

"I would not be standing here actually in reality at all because my parents met working for Biden," he said. "They met on the campaign, so they have this particular affection for Joe. He came to their wedding. If it weren't for Joe Biden, I would not exist as a human being."
Heavy, man.

No comments: