Saturday, November 01, 2008

Surprise! Ron Reagan Jr. Supports Obama

A real shocker. I guess that just about wraps it up for Obama. He had to announce it here since apparently nobody listens to his radio show.
I assumed most people already knew that I had supported Obama. Anyone who has spent five minutes listening to my program would have known that. But if it helped to make it official, I'm happy to make it so.
Of course, some of the illiterates still blame his father for all our ills.
rextrek

It's terrific that you Enodorce Barack Obama.....but unfortunately MOST of America's current problems started with YOUR dad's Conservative administration & thier attachment at the HIP of the Religious Right. OBAMA 08!
I'm sure the Gipper would've said something along the lines of "Well, even though my son has moronic tendencies, I still love him."

No comments: