Friday, December 12, 2008

Help Wanted: Sex Party Seeks a Slogan

Having brought you all the wonderful news last month of the creation of the Australian Sex Party, we figured having now adopted them as our favorite new political party, any news is good news when it comes to our girl Fiona Patten. Fiona was gracious enough to visit here and leave a comment last month which, I have to admit, kind of turned me on. I'm so tempted to invite Fiona over to North Jersey to see if she could help me launch my own satellite chapter of the ASP while we visit area strip clubs to do some voter outreach and help raise awareness of this burgeoning grassroots movement.

So we feel obliged to help the latest effort to come up with a party slogan and I know there are myriad possibilities for mischief, so have at it and be creative.
AUSTRALIA'S most risqué political party needs help to find a fitting slogan.

The Australian Sex Party, which has signed up 1500 members since its launch about four weeks ago, is looking for a catchphrase with connotations.

The party's convenor Fiona Patten said it was still to bed down a slogan before officially registering the party next year.
Last month they were running with the slogan 'We're Serious About Sex', but I guess they're looking for something edgier.

How about Screw the Voters?

No comments: