Monday, August 10, 2009

WORDS YOU MUST NOT SAY

I was interviewed on the BBC yesterday morning and during the debate I made reference to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as being "race hustlers". That set the alarms off and I was attacked by both the host and other guest for daring to state the obvious. On reflection, I realise I was wrong. I should have said lying and degenerate race hustlers. There are other words one dare not use on the BBC. I have been condemned for saying "Islamofascism" when interviewed alongside a former Gitmo occupant called Moazzem Beggs. I am restricted from referring to mass murdering terrorists because they are now portrayed as angels of peace, I must not refer to "eco-loons" or even "welfare scrounging gypsies". The leftists can, of course, say what they want but those of us on the right of liberal side of politics must mind our language. We must not prick liberal vanities! One rule for them on the liberal MSM but another for us. Perhaps readers should suggest what I should have called Jackson and Sharpton?

No comments: