Monday, January 11, 2010

'I'm Blacker Than Barack Obama'

Hey, it's alright, the person who said this is a Democrat, so no harm, no foul. Just ask Al Sharpton.

So who said it? Rod Blagojevich.
"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."

"What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," Blagojevich told the magazine for a story in its February issue, which hits newsstands Jan. 19.
That's funny, I don't recall Blagojevich or Harry Reid being at any of the Tea Party demonstrations. You know, the ones filled with racists, which Janeanne Garofalo went on TV and told the dozen or so viewers of Bill Maher's show.

Wouldn't you love to get a hold of some off the record comments from Hillary in regards to Barry O?

Update (JWF): Speaking of Sharpton, Ann Coulter leaves him speechless.



Thanks to Instapundit for the link.

No comments: