Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bret Baier Manhandles Whiny Obama



The guy is on television 24/7 and cries like a little bitch that he can't get a word in. Seemingly an innocuous middle of the road replacement heretofore for Brit Hume, Bret Baier tonight no doubt earned himself a place in the leftwing Hall of Hate for leaving Obama in shambles, quivering, dodging and whining that he's being interrupted.

How dare Baier question The One!

Waaah! I'm trying to answer your questions but you keep interrupting!

What a sniveling punk. Guess this just isn't as easy as some ESPN bumkisser sucking up over your stupid basketball picks, huh?

Baier ate so much of Obama's lunch Michelle Obama immediately declared him a candidate for her obesity program.

I can't imagine even the most diehard Obama sycophant thought he came off looking good here. Petulant, whiny, unpresidential, not worthy of even being a community organizer.

Thanks to Instapundit for the link. I just saw on Greta that Obama went out on a limb and picked the UConn ladies, winners of 71 straight, to win it all. Makes me want to root for the girls at Professor Reynolds' University of Tennessee. For the record I have Syracuse in the men's bracket (I slipped in at AoS). I believe Obama has Kansas or Kentucky on the men's side but I was so sick of seeing him on television while I was at the gym that I changed the channel back to Fox to see Krauthammer and company abusing him.

No comments: