Thursday, April 08, 2010

Obama Flexes His Muscles, Lashes Out Angrily at the Enemy

He's finally found an enemy that he can actually react to. While the rest of the planet walks all over his pansy ass, he's found an enemy he can treat with disrespect.

Way to man up, Barry.
President Barack Obama on Thursday made clear he was not going to take advice from Republican Sarah Palin when it comes to decisions about the U.S. nuclear arsenal.

Palin, the former vice presidential candidate, has not been shy about criticizing Obama's policies and this week weighed in on his revamped nuclear strategy, saying it was like a child in a playground who says 'punch me in the face, I'm not going to retaliate.'

"I really have no response to that. The last I checked, Sarah Palin is not much of an expert on nuclear issues," Obama said in an interview with ABC News.

Pressed further on Republican criticism that his strategy restricts the use of nuclear weapons too much, Obama added:

"What I would say to them is, is that if the secretary of defense and the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff are comfortable with it, I'm probably going to take my advice from them and not from Sarah Palin."
He really hates being seen as a total pussy, but he's quite the tough guy responding to the women. I bet Sarah Palin could name at least one member of the Chicago White Sox.

No comments: