Sunday, August 01, 2010

'I'm a Star, You Can't Do This To Me'


Couild someone deport this obnoxious pig out of New Jersey?
Snooki is her own No. 1 fan.

"Jersey Shore" star Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi reckons Seaside Heights residents should feel lucky to have her parading around their turf wearing skimpy outfits, downing shots and causing a scene.

"I'm the best thing in this town," she arrogantly declared after cops busted her for being a drunk nuisance Friday, according to an insider.

"She was bad-mouthing everyone who walked by her [in the police stationhouse]. She was saying 'I'm a star, you can't do this to me.'"

Snooki unleashed a boozed-up, expletive-filled rant after being arrested for disorderly conduct, and attempted to use her new-found fame as a "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

"You can't tell me what to do - I'm Snooki,"
she yelled at officers, according to witnesses. "Do you know who I am? I'm f------ Snooki. You can't do this to me. I'm f------ Snooki. You guys are going to be sorry for this. Release me!"

Not surprisingly, her harsh language didn't do the trick.

The pint-sized reality TV star was hauled away from the Jersey shore boardwalk in cuffs Friday as her oversized shades slid down her nose. A photo of her looking dishevelled with mascara running down her face while in custody also surfaced yesterday, as locals took stock of her unruly behavior and lashed out at the reality show cast.

"It's embarrassing,"
said Peter Smith, 39. "I've seen them every day and night for the last two weeks, and they've been terrible. They were even trying to charge $100 to have a photo with them the other night."

"They've no class," said John Ciallella, 54. "As an Italian-American, it's offensive. I guess it's drumming business up, but is it the kind of business we want here?"
Her parents must be so proud.

I can't even blame Obama for pretending to not know who this slob is.

No comments: