Monday, November 15, 2010

'She Just Doesn't Talk; I've Never Talked To Her'

Why would Nancy Pelosi lower herself to talk to Paul Ryan? She's a wealthy, left-coast elitist snob and he's just a lowly representative from flyover country. Heck, I'd wager she doesn't even know who he is.
Outgoing House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) is the GOP's primary source of contact within the Democratic leadership, a top Republican said Monday.

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the incoming chairman of the House Budget Committee, suggested Republicans get along best with Hoyer, the second-ranking House Democrat who will stay in the No. 2 position in the next Congress.

"I get along pretty well with Steny. He's the only one we really talk to," Ryan said Monday morning on CNBC. "I don't know Nancy Pelosi. I had a 30-second conversation with her about six years ago, and that's about it."
...
"She just doesn't talk; I've never talked to her," Ryan said of Pelosi. "I'm not casting aspersions — just, Steny talks to us."
Video at the link.

No comments: