Friday, November 19, 2010

Pelosi on Boehner: 'He Is Known to Cry'

Seems to me like she's telling John Boehner to man up.
Incoming Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said incoming Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) is "known to cry."

"You know what? He is known to cry. He cries sometimes when we’re having a debate on bills. If I cry, it’s about the personal loss of a friend or something like that. But when it comes to politics — no, I don’t cry. I would never think of crying about any loss of an office, because that’s always a possibility, and if you’re professional, then you deal with it professionally," Pelosi (D-Calif.) told the New York Times magazine.

She noted: "I have deep emotions about the American people. If I were to cry for anything, I would cry for them and the policies that they’re about to face."
How clever.

Then she becomes delusional.
"I was the first woman speaker. It didn’t get that much play. And I’m not a publicity seeker, so it was OK with me. Boehner, before the election, they had him on the cover of Newsweek. Now he’s on the cover of Time, and women are coming to me and saying, 'Is the job less important when a woman holds it?'
She didn't get any attention? Huh? Heck, she even got the special airbrushing treatment from some magazines.

As to her claim she never cries over politics, how does she explain this performance?

No comments: