Monday, May 14, 2007

Kossack Would Like to Gas Lieberman

They are so filled with hatred, they just can't help themselves (Hat tip: RadicalRon).

Their fearless leader can't understand why Lieberman may hold a grudge (hello!), then the commenters weigh in. It's not pretty.


Given a choice between my dog and Lieberman, I'd gas him without thinking twice.

by Sharon Jumper on Mon May 14, 2007 at 02:42:04 PM PDT

[ Parent ]
Given the chance to take it back, it continues.
Sharon , jeez (1+ / 0-)

Recommended by:
nasarius

I know you didn't mean it that way, but a reference to gassing a Jew needs to be hidden.
I hope you will join me in asking that this comment be hidden and that there will not be a pile on.
I will find some other comments of yours and uprate to make up for this.

Unseen Gore Video

by TeresaInPa on Mon May 14, 2007 at 03:15:18 PM PDT

Oh please (0 / 0)

You're being a bit hypersensitive and PC here. Dogs get gassed at animal shelters every day. I can name a bunch of other politicians I'd gas over my dog.

by Sharon Jumper on Mon May 14, 2007 at 04:48:04 PM PDT
Sick.

No comments: