Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spicoli Questions The Messiah: Obama's Record 'Phenomenally Inhuman and Unconstitutional'

I wonder is this blithering idiot ever stops and listens to what he says.

He's vainly attempting to sound intelligent, but spouts incoherent gibberish. Really, who out there takes him seriously?
Asked if he would be joining other Hollywood A-listers in pledging support for Obama, Penn gave him a less than ringing endorsement and warned that he has an awful lot to live up to.

”I don't have a candidate I'm supporting and I'm certainly interested and excited by the hope that Barack Obama is inspiring,” he said, but went on to accuse him of a “phenomenally inhuman and unconstitutional” voting record.
Huh? So, the man with the most liberal voting record in the U.S. Senate is inhuman and unconstitutional? Sounds like a ringing endorsement for liberalism.
”I hope that he will understand, if he is the nominee, the degree of disillusionment that will happen if he doesn't become a greater man than he will ever be,” Penn said. “This is the most important election, certainly in my lifetime, and maybe ever.”
Thanks for clearing that up, Spicoli.

Memo to the media: Nobody gives a rat's ass who's endorsed by these Hollywood nitwits.

Update: Oh my. Such intolerance.

No comments: