Thursday, June 19, 2008

Which Conservative Blogger Is Next?

I am sort of familiar with the Political Pistachio radio show on Blog Talk Radio, but I was not familiar with his blog. The blogger in question is Douglas Gibbs and for unknown reasons he has been forced to quit blogging and shut down his talk radio show. He left some cryptic messages.
This may be my last post. I cannot discuss the reason for the shutdown, nor can I say if I will be allowed to return to blogging about politics. All I can say, and I may even be at risk for saying this, is: "Thank you, Liberal Left, for proving my point."

That is what I get for calling a spade a spade in a politically correct world.

Freedoms Lost.

H/T Snooper at A Newt One

UPDATE: 23 June 2008 The blogger in question has been in contact with me. The reasons for him leving bloging and his talk show on BTR were voluntary. It seems that a recent segment he did on his radio show angered some of our friends who profess to be liberal. They carried out an attack not on his person but his property. He has assured me that his absence is temporary, and that once he has taken some basic security precautions for him and his family he will be back.
In the mean time this continues to be yet further proof of how those on the liberal left wish to crush dissent and silence voices which are not in tune to their message.
Let's Hope for a Change.

No comments: