Monday, August 04, 2008

Billy Jeff: 'I Am Not a Racist'

Most amusing watching the Democrats eat their own.

The party that plays the race card like nobody else is again mired in a mess of their own creation.

It's OK for them to accuse Republicans and conservatives of being racist, but do it to them and watch how red in the face they get.
Ex-president Bill Clinton said in an interview Monday that he was not a racist, but refused to revisit his primary campaign spats with Barack Obama's campaign until after November's election.

Clinton, who became embroiled in a string of controversies while backing his wife Hillary Clinton in her unsuccessful Democratic primary bid, denied ever attacking the presumptive Democratic nominee personally.

"It would be counterproductive for me to talk about it," Clinton said in an interview with ABC television.

"There are things that I wished I urged her to do. Things I wished I had said, things I wished I hadn't said.

"But I am not a racist. I never made a racist comment and I did not attack him personally.

Clinton accused the Obama campaign of "playing the race card" against him during the primary campaign, which appeared to strain his previously close ties with the African American community.

No comments: