Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Obama Admits He's Still Smoking

Not that much of the media has any interest in this or the fact he's withholding his medical records, but in an unusual moment of candor, Barack Obama admits he's still smoking despite repeated claims he's quit.

And in typical liberal fashion, he's grubbing them from others rather than supporting his own habit.
Barack Obama says he wishes he had more time for staying fit - and admits that he still occasionally smokes a cigarette.

"Most of my workouts have to come before my day starts," Obama told the magazine Men's Health for its November issue.

"There's always a trade-off between sleep and working out," he said. "Usually, I get in about 45 minutes, six days a week. I'll lift one day, do cardio the next."

Obama said he's bummed a few cigarettes during the campaign. But, given his stressful schedule, he said, "I need to cut myself a little slack."

No comments: