Wednesday, January 28, 2009

'When I Started to Blog, No One Knew What a Blog Was'

If you consider inane, incoherent, illiterate rants blogging, then bid farewell to blog pioneer Rosie O'Donnell. Can't say for sure when this bloated bag of wind actually started blogging, as her site already redirects elswhere, but I surmise she wasn't exactly in the forefront of the medium.
ROSIE O'Donnell's blog ging days are over.

O'Donnell says she's finished with posting her e.e. cummings-style, lower-case poems and musings on rosie.com - and will re-focus the site on other endeavors, including her Rosie's Broadway Kids organization.

"When I started to blog, no one knew what a blog was," O'Donnell told People.com. "Then it got so commonplace, it was kind of being used on entertainment shows as edited pieces.

"I was like, 'It's not worth it.' It wasn't providing the joy that it used to."
Probably because nobody caress what you have to say.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence when you go to the link that there's a McDonald's ad next to her overstuffed face.

I imagine her next announcement will be she's giving up variety shows to spend more time with her family.

No comments: