Thursday, August 13, 2009

You Are Known By The Company You Keep

Or liar, liar, pants on fire.

Yet another story about one of those planted plants that always seem to show up a the Obama townhall meetings.

Via Ace by way of Patterico, who has done the work real journalists won't do and exposed yet another fraud, Roxanna Mayer, who got to ask a question at a townhall who presented herself to the media as a doctor and it turns out she isn't.
Do you mean play a doctor like you play a journalist? Then the answer is no. But who knows, that was only my first town hall meeting–even though I was a delegate. If I go to another one, which I seriously doubt because my husband is already extremely annoyed, then maybe I’ll play a plumber.
Are you as fed up with all the plants, fakes and frauds that seem to gravitate to the liberals and their leaders as I am? At what point do you just write the whole group off? The only principal they seem to adhere to is the mantra "by any means necessary", whether it is hiring "grassroots" activists to support their causes, importing union thugs to provide muscle, or encouraging people willing to smash any bit of personal integrity they have to prop up their chosen cause or person, it has reached the point where we can no longer believe these people on the liberal side on any issue. Indeed, it is time to start making them earn our respect and confidence from scratch. They have invented stories out of whole cloth on everything from our soldiers to the weather and the lies have got to stop, and the only way to get them to stop is for Americans everywhere to buying into their stories and letting them know you aren't buying their crap anymore.

I remember a line from the old tv series Gomer Pyle, where Gomer told Sgt Carter "Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you."

I cannot stand a liar. I would rather you give me the harsh truth and let me then make an informed decision, a decision that I will stand behind.

No comments: