Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Newt Gingrich: Hard Worker - To a Fault

This might be one of the lamer excuses for marital infidelity I've ever heard.

Worked too hard? Gee, Callista must be looking forward to the (remote) possibility of Gingrich taking on a 24/7 job like President of the United States.

C'mon, Newt, just say it: You were horny, and she was there.

Period.

Now, stop stringing everybody along and cross your name off the list for 2012 already.



Via RealClearPolitics. Cross-posted.

3 comments:

roux said...

I guess what he really means is that he ignored his family for his job and hopefully he regrets it. He should also understand that he's not going to win anything and drop out.

DanCleary said...

I think he's genuinely sorry, for what it's worth.  It's just a disqualifier in my book. 

Rose said...

That is the most SICK excuse I've ever heard of for blatatn serial adultery personal corruption and lack of character that I have ever heard in my life.

You know it is bad when you never heard such garbage from Toady Chappaquiddick or Bill Clinton.

He never had a chance for my vote, before.

If God Above were to give him the Numbers 16 Fix right now, it would just be fabulous!  There is no hole in the ground deep enough, no Hell hot enough for that squid.