Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Pantsuit Knows Evil

Who knows? Maybe she had a chat with Juanita Broaddrick. Or some dialogue with Kathleen Willey. Or perhaps a conversation with Sally Perdue.
One questioner asked Clinton if her track record showed she could stand up to "evil men" around the world.

"The question is, we face a lot of dangers in the world and, in the gentleman's words, we face a lot of evil men and what in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men," Clinton said. She paused to gaze while the audience interrupted with about 30 seconds of laughter and applause.

Meeting later with reporters, she was pressed repeatedly to explain what she meant. She insisted it was a simple joke.

"I thought I was funny," Clinton said. "You guys keep telling me to lighten up, be funny. I get a little funny and now I'm being psychoanalyzed."

She told reporters that evil men included al-Qaida leader
Osama bin Laden, who remains at large. "Isn't it about time we get serious about that?" she said.
No, nobody takes him seriously. Maybe she's talking about Republicans. After all, they're the embodiment of all evil according to her fellow travelers.

More at LGF, Malkin, and Hot Air.

No comments: