Saturday, September 01, 2007

You Stay Classy, Geraldo

Aging Lothario Geraldo Rivera hits a new low.

Hopelessly outwitted by Michelle Malkin, he now resorts to this.
"Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful commentator I've ever met in my life," he says. "She actually believes that neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting people.

"It's good she's in D.C. and I'm in New York," Rivera sneers. "I'd spit on her if I saw her."
Pathetic.

Being an attorney, Geraldo should know that spitting on someone is considered battery.
A defendant who spits on a plaintiff, even though there is little chance that the spitting will cause any injury other than to the plaintiff's dignity, has committed a battery.
Here's hoping when his show is canceled by Fox, Malkin gets his time slot.

Hot Air has more.

No comments: