Saturday, March 15, 2008

Comedy Gold: Writers Strike In Koslamistan

Pure hilarity as a moonbat circlejerk commences between Obama and Clinton supporters at the world's largest sanitarium.
This is an open letter to the progressive blogosphere...

I’ve been posting at DailyKos for nearly 4 years now and started writing diaries in support of Hillary Clinton back in June of last year. Over the past few months I’ve noticed that things have become progressively more abusive toward my candidate and her supporters.

I’ve put up with the abuse and anger because I’ve always believed in what our on-line community has tried to accomplish in this world. No more. DailyKos is not the site it once was thanks to the abusive nature of certain members of our community.

I’ve decided to go on "strike" and will refrain from posting here as long as the administrators allow the more disruptive members of our community to trash Hillary Clinton and distort her record without any fear of consequence or retribution. I will not be posting at DailyKos effective immediately. I will not help drive up traffic or page-hits as long as my candidate – a good and fine DEMOCRAT - is attacked in such a horrid and sexist manner not only by other diarists, but by several of those posting to the front page.
Get this. Now the writer Alegre wants to start a union.
The double standards, the distortions, the hateful, irrational, personal attacks, and the lies about Hillary and her long and distinguished record of public service stop here – and they stop now.

So I hereby announce the formation of a new labor union...

The American Federation of Concerned Bloggers (AFCB).

This is a writer’s strike - who’ll join me on the picket line?
I guess there's a fissure in the land of groupthink.

Memo to Alegre: Start your own blog, you idiot, if you can't handle criticism of Mrs. Clinton.

Goodness, are all these progressives such babies?

Assorted reaction via Memeorandum.

No comments: