Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mayor of Unknown Party Affiliation Drops the N-Word on Live Television

We noted this thug the other day and the media's reticence to mention the name of the political party he belongs to.

It appears they still refuse to note he's a Democrat, with (gasp!) a sex scandal plaguing him.

I guess using the n-word on live television is OK if you have that protective armor of the D after your name.
And finally tonight, and this may be the most talked about part of the speech after laying out all of that. But I feel that I cannot leave this auditorium with my wife and my sons sitting there without addressing this issue.

In the past 30 days, I've been called a n----- more than any time in my entire life. In the past three days I have received more death threats than I have in my entire administration. I've heard these words before, but I've never heard people say them about my wife and children.
Watch the video at the link.

More here, another four-page story that fails to identify his party.

Update: Thanks to Ace for the link.

No comments: