Monday, March 17, 2008

When I'm 64 ... I'll Have to Pay Some Psycho Hosebeast $48.7 Million


Damn. This almost makes me want to get a sex change, amputate a leg and go looking for some aging rock star to glom on to.

McCartney divorce costs Beatle $48.7 million
Former Beatle Paul McCartney was ordered on Monday to pay his estranged wife Heather Mills 24.3 million pounds ($48.7 million) after an acrimonious divorce battle.

McCartney, 65, married the former model and charity campaigner Mills, 40, in 2002 but they split four years later, blaming media intrusion into their private lives. They have a daughter, Beatrice, aged four.

Speaking outside the court, Mills criticized McCartney's lawyer, accusing her of handling the case badly and of calling her names.

"I am so glad it is over," she added. "We are very, very pleased."
Yeah, no kidding. Let's see. You have no discernible talent, you're nuts and now you just hit the friggin' jackpot.
She hit back, saying she had been driven to the brink of suicide because the media had branded her a "whore" and a "gold-digger."
I guess this will help ease the suffering.

BTW, I do realize McCartney is 65 now. Just play along.

No comments: