Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Christians Get Green Light to Riot

I mean that's what Muslims would do if the same thing was done to their terrorists handbook, er, holy book. We can't have one set of standards for one group of people and another for a separate group.

So Christians rejoice, you are now free to overturn cars and burn them, threaten various infidels with death, issue whatever holy rulings you want and I guess the president of Israel now owes a big, fat, juicy apology to the Pope or something like that.

I take this for what it is, a group of overzealous religious fanatics trying to grab attention. I am hurt by their actions but not so much offended. What this does do though is for the common person who does not know the difference between an Orthodox Jew and your run of mill adherent of the Jewish faith is give them cause to wonder if all Jews are this way. I am not Jewish, but I know many so speaking from personal experience, not all Jews are not this way and in fact very few of them are.

No comments: