Thursday, May 08, 2008

Comedy Alert: Alec Baldwin May Run for Office

Considering what a stable guy he is, he'll fit in perfectly in Washington.
Baldwin says he is ready for the public scrutiny and realizes the tact one must use when running for office because he's learned a lesson about what he says and how it can affect others in the nasty divorce-custody battle with his ex-wife, Kim Basinger. The spat resulted in the publication of an embarrassing voicemail to his daughter in which he calls her a "thoughtless little pig."

"If you go through the things I have gone through with the media like this thing with my daughter, there’s only one thing that comes to mind initially: that is how my daughter must have felt to have this played out in public," Baldwin tells Safer. "The second thing I realize is: you can pretty much bet all you own that I would never leave another voicemail message for my daughter that wasn’t just like something out of a Rogers and Hammerstein score."
Hey, and if reporters ask any delicate questions he can just assault them. No big deal.

No comments: