Thursday, January 15, 2009

'He's Old But Sane and Rational and I've No Idea Why He Did It'

I'm thinking dear old dad has some issues with Wen Wen.
A MAN who walked into a hospital emergency room with a 12cm blade buried in his head says he was stabbed by his father.

This amazing x-ray picture, obtained by Central European News, shows the blade plunged deep into his skull.

A nurse reportedly fainted as Wen Wen, 38, walked up to reception at a hospital in central China, and calmly answered questions about his injury with the handle of the knife poking out of his head, UK tabloid The Sun reports.

The razor sharp blade sunk into Wen's head above his right ear, down into the nasal cavity and finally emerged into his mouth.

It narrowly missed several major arteries, blood vessels and nerves.
...
Wen told doctors he had been stabbed by his 76-year-old father who has now fled the family home.

"I was cleaning up the house when my father attacked me and did this with just one strike of the knife.

“He's old but sane and rational and I've no idea why he did it. I'm worried that he might think he's in trouble now and won't come back to the family,” he said.

No comments: