Thursday, January 01, 2009

'I Think It's Just So Fantastic We Have a President Who Can Finally Read'


What's this we stuff, woman? You're not even an American.

Geez, we're only hours into the New Year and here we have to put up with a B-grade actress from overseas insulting George W. Bush. Sure, she's easy on the eyes, but that's about it. I get a sneaking suspicion she's no literary scholar.

In any case, I guess she missed my post from the other day noting how many books Bush has read the past few years.
DID British-born Kate Beckinsale get a green card while we weren't looking? Beckinsale, married to US citizen and director Len Wiseman, told Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com, "I don't care whether [Barack Obama] has a cigarette or not. I think it's just so fantastic we have a president who can finally read." The self-proclaimed smoker also told Capitol File magazine, "I never planned on living in America [but] if I find myself still here in 10 or 15 years, it would be silly not to be able to vote."
Great, another dimwit canceling out my vote.

No comments: