Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Insipid Actress: Nobody Gives Me Good Parts Because I'm Too Hot

First of all, sweetie, you ain't all that and second, your acting chops just aren't up to snuff, maybe.

To be honest, I can't recall any Oscar-worthy performances of hers yet.
At this point in her career, Biel said she's looking for more serious roles, ones that will stand out among her previous performances in films like "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" and "Summer Catch." The beautiful Biel knows, however, that with looks like hers, such substantial parts may be hard to come by.

"It really is a problem. I have to be blunt," she said. "If you don't like the audition, then don't hire me. But if you don't even want to see me, that's hurtful."

The actress has learned her fair share about typecasting and has been picky when choosing her own body doubles in the past. "I tried to get breasts that I thought were most similar to mine. I mean, we're not dealing with a whole lot going on here," she said. "I didn't want anyone who was ridiculously big. But a little smaller and perkier in the butt? Okay, I did want that."
Seems to me good looks haven't affected certain ladies we admire.

No comments: