Thursday, May 21, 2009

'My Life Was In a Swirl Then'


Cable hack acknowledges he has a 47-year-old son, but his life was in a swirl way back when so he didn't bother with the kid. What a guy.
LARRY King is going public with the news that he has a son -- Larry King Jr., no less -- he didn't acknowledge for 33 years.

The son -- from a brief, previous marriage to Annette Kaye -- appeared for the first time with King on "Larry King Live" this week.

"I knew there was a Larry King Jr. out there, I'd heard that, but I didn't know he was mine. The marriage was very short and she told me if it's a boy, I'm gonna name him Larry King Jr.," King, 75, told The Post yesterday. "Then I never heard again."

Larry Jr. was born in November 1961.

Why had he never sought out the son? "My life was in a swirl then. I had other children," he explained, alluding to son Andy and daughter Chaia. "I know there was a doubt in my mind that I had a son."
He was probably too busy running from creditors and swindling people.

Meanwhile, King was caught again in yet another lie.
King, who's been married eight times to seven women, also got caught yesterday in a factual discrepancy in his book about winning $8,000 on a horse when he was down on his luck.

He claimed the horse was named Lady Forli and that he saved himself from financial disaster with a timely winning bet at Calder racetrack in 1971.

Turns out Lady Forli wasn't foaled until 1972.

Blame it on memory, King says.

"I think 1971-72 was right, but the essence of the story, of course, is totally correct," he said.
Fake, but accurate.

No comments: