Thursday, October 29, 2009

'I Am Literally Going Through Puberty'

I swear if I didn't know better I'd take this chap for an offspring of John Candy.
For the first time in his life, Chaz Bono is starting to feel like his insides match his appearance.

Chaz, nee Chastity, the child of Sony and Cher, is in the process of becoming a man, reports People.com.

And he's finally beginning to feel some of the change.

"I shave about once a week now," Chaz tells "Entertainment Tonight" during a two-part interview with Mary Hart. "It kind of started to come in just like peach fuzz. I always wanted to shave. It is a very natural process. For my birthday I got a lot of shaving stuff."
Aww. That's not all. Chaz is now going through puberty!
The entire sex change process will take between four and five years, but Chaz will have to stay on testoserone for the rest of his life.

And like most teenage boys, the side effects of sudden high doses of testoserone are the same: growing pains and body aches.

"I am literally going through puberty," he says.

No comments: