Friday, October 23, 2009

Lowlife Punk: 'I Want to Keep It Classy'

If he keeps this classy, it'll be the first classy think he's done in his miserable life.
Levi Johnston, the baby daddy of Sarah Palin's grandson, is looking forward to his photo spread in "Playgirl," but he promises to "keep it classy."

In an interview with Star magazine hitting stands nationally Friday, Johnston said he hasn't yet decided whether he will pose fully, frontally nude in an upcoming photo shoot for Playgirl.

"I don't know. I'm going to decide that on the fly. I want to keep it classy. I don't want to do something I'll regret," the hockey hunk said.

Johnston fathered Tripp with Bristol Palin, daughter of the ex-Alaska governor, but their engagement ended in rancor.

Since then, Johnston has capitalized on the notoriety by exposing what he claims is Palin family dirty laundry.
Always classy of him to trash the Palins every chance he gets. Now letting your his junk hang out in a skin magazine is classy?

No comments: