Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Slow News Day: Comment Limbaugh Has Been Making for 20 Years Now Big News

You would think the, excuse the phrase, f--king retards at Media Matters would know this. They hang on Rush Limbaugh's every word, and usualy twist most of them. But this comment he made to Gretchen Carlson today dates back at least 20 years. But since the f--king retards at the New York Daily News regurgitate everything the little fascist pukes churn out, it's somehow news.
After a career spent battling the feminist movement, Rush Limbaugh took to the air today declaring, "I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it."

The conservative firebrand appearing on "Fox and Friends," defended his participation as a judge in last week's Miss America pageant.

"So for those who were critics of you in judging this pageant, and saying that you haven’t been a supporter of women in the past?" host Gretchen Carlson, the winner of 1989's Miss America pageant, asked.

"Oh, I’m a huge supporter of women. What I’m not a supporter of is liberalism. Feminism is what I oppose, and feminism has led women astray. I love women. I don’t know where all this got started," Limbaugh replied.

"I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it. This idea that I don’t like women is absurd. This is Miss America. And if there’s a Mr. America out there, it’s me."
Ever since the black Miss Virginia won the pageant there's been a virtual media blackout. Media Matters and their stooges were so desperate to make Limbaugh look bad they were left speechless with the results. And they make no mention he had the winner on his program yesterday. If he was the racist, sexit bigot they they portray him as, why would she have appeared on his program?

To take this comment he used today, one he's been uttering for decades, shows George Soros isn't getting much in return from his twits at Media Matters.

Have a look at this quote from Limbaugh's 1992 bestseller, The Way Things Ought To Be:
"Let me leave you with a thought that most honestly summarizes my sentiments: I love the women's movement...especially when I am walking behind it." -- P.145
Another towering intellect feigns indignation. Other reaction here. Rahm Emanuel was right: They really are f--king retarded.

No comments: