Monday, March 01, 2010

Anthrax Killer: 'I'm Voting for Obama!'

I blame, in no particular order: Frank Rich, Jonathan Capeheart, Keith Olbermann, the leftwing blogosphere, anti-war organizers, Paul Begala, James Carville, the Democratic Party, Arianna Huffington, Kos and the climate of hate fostered by the angry left all these years.
The FBI records show that some Ivins acquaintances shared with the FBI e-mail and instant message communications exchanged with the scientist. In a July 2008 e-mail, Ivins wrote that "Dick Cheney scares me. The Patriot Act is so unconstitutional it's not even funny." He added, "I'm voting for Obama!"
Let see: Hates Cheney: Check. Whines about the Patriot Act: Check. Voted for Obama. Check.

It's official. Using the finely-tuned journalistic standards of the left, we can only conclude Ivins was spurred to murder due to the violent rhetoric and hate speech of those named above.

Can't blame Cheney. Can't blame Palin. Can't blame "teabaggers" for any of this.

Even worse, Ivins hated the Yankees.
A laboratory co-worker reported that Ivins hated the New York Yankees and thought New Yorkers were "elitist."
Funny, but as a Bronx native and Yankees fan I don't think I've ever been called an elitist.

I wonder if anyone of the above suspects want to take a crack at linking Ivins to tea parties? Please, just for fun?

Glenn Reynolds wonders:
I wonder if he and Amy Bishop ever met?

No comments: