Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Help Put 911 In The Winner's Circle


I probably shouldn't be doing this, but what the heck I've got a forum and I might as well use it, although this may constitute abuse, but it is family and that means a lot to me.

I have a niece who has gotten into dirt track racing, previously she raced in Minnesota but has now moved to Arizona to continue her pursuit racing in a class known as X-Mod. She has a new car but needs some help bringing it up to speed to get to the winners circle. She is doing very well with the limited resources she has right now but I want to get this girl to the winners circle. Here is what she is looking for right now.
I bought a used car and it does need several improvements, better motor and I want to get a floater rear end. The seat in it is also very old and I want to get a full containment seat which costs around $500 (on the low end), a spare set or 2 of tires/wheels.

As far as sponsorships, they can be any range. Of course the bigger they are means more car exposure (graphics, colors, & extras for the sponsor) and better & more competitive equipment for me to race. It also can help how much I can travel to other tracks.

The seat is a safety item and dadgummit I want her to be safe in that car. We have so little family left on my side of the ledger, her mother, my aunt, succumbed to pancreatic cancer a couple of years ago.

The car number is 911 and when she raced in Minnesota she was fortunate enough to have sponsorship from the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) which is a private organization which assists military members.

So for you gear heads out there, motorsports fans or just folks who want to help a special girl out I encourage you to reach out to her. Any help at all will be appreciated. Help her put that 911 car into the winners circle.

No comments: